Meet local guide. Tian’anmen Square, Transfer to hotel to check in (official check-in time is 1400hr in China) Rest of day free at leisure
Visit Jinsong Vocational High School. Visit campus and learn how to prepare and cook a Chinese dish 3 hours. Lunch at school (with dish cooked by students themselves). Visit Chris Stewart at his school
Cloisonné Factory. Sacred Way of Ming Tombs. Great Wall at Badaling Section.
Beijing Zoo, Summer palace(with dragon boat), Pearl factory & Forbidden City,
Visit June First High School (school has the capacity for 100 foreign students to study at the same time), Study Chinese Painting and English class ( 45 minutes/class), Do morning exercise together with Chinese students ( 30 minutes), lunch at school with Chinese students, learn Chinese Kung Fu(Martial Arts), Class finish and continue for Hutong Tour by Rickshaw & visit local family and tea house
Pick up guests in the airport and transfer to Southern Railway station. Take fast train to Shanghai(Lunch box prepared) Train G1 at 09:00. Arrive in Shanghai at 13:48. Sky walk on 100th floor of Shanghai World Financial Center Walk on Bund,
In the morning Visit local community: senior people activity center, local market, local residence, make dumpling and have lunch together with local people. In the afternoon Yuyuan Garden, Silk Museum, Farewell dinner at Peking Duck restaurant (Private room reserved) Transfer to airport
On arrival at the Dubai Check in hotel. Afternoon Desert safari with Barbeque Dinner at desert camp, Belly dance, Arabic Shisha’s, Henna painting and camel ride. Then back to the hotel.
After breakfast proceed to Dubai City Tour visit Burj Al Arab-out side, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai Mall. Evening enjoy shopping ,and watch the Amazing Water Dance in Burj Dubai Near Dubai Mall
Back in home safely with good memories.
Tour Fare Includes:
1. English Map of Beijing/China
2. Complimentary birthday cake and birthday card for the guest who has birthday while traveling in China
3. Professional English-speaking guide in Beijing/Shanghai
4. Private vehicle with professional driver in Beijing/Shanghai
5. Meals as specified on itinerary
6. Escorted sightseeing; Attractions and Cultural Shows Admissions as specified on itinerary
7. Ground transportation including arrival/departure transfers as specified on itinerary
8. Hotel accommodations in Beijing/Shanghai with daily BBF
9. 2nd class bullet train ticket: Beijing-Shanghai
10. Flight Tickets
Tour Fare Does Not Include:
1. Visa-processing fees, & travels insurance.
2. Personal expenses such as alcoholic beverages, excess luggage fees, telephone charges, room service and laundry charges
3. Gratitude to the guides, drivers and porters in China